Productivity and Health Coach, Speaker, Author
The pivotal moment for me was a diagnosis of multiple autoimmune diseases triggered by my high-stress, high-travel, high-burnout lifestyle. I had waited too long, and the results were scary. At the time, there wasn’t anyone out there educating people about how health affects productivity or how productivity affects health. I felt I had no choice, but to take matters into my own hands and do the research. After figuring out strategies and actionable steps to manage my condition, it just made sense to turn those insights into a business coaching others. My struggles are now one of my clients’ greatest assets. I offer personalized support, accountability, and productive strategies to help others move the needle on their careers, their health, and their dreams. I love what I do for my clients and view my illness as a gift.
Some say staying healthy and productive requires self-discipline, commitment, and willpower.
I believe staying healthy and productive takes knowledge, support, and genuine behavior change.
Street, Trail, and Water Cred
Marcey qualified for the Boston Marathon and hiked the Grand Canyon Rim to Rim to Rim, among other physical accomplishments.
6 – 30hr Adventure Races
Endurance and Ultra Trail Running Races
Endurance and Ultra Mountain Bike Races
Take a look at these case studies based on interviews with two of Marcey’s clients.
- B.S. in Exercise Science and Wellness
- M.Ed. in Health Promotion and Exercise Management
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach
- Certified International Health Coach
- Emerging Women of North Carolina Award Winner
- Creator of the 25 in 25® and 10 by 10® Exercise Challenges
- Former Certified Productive Environment Specialist
- Toastmasters International Member and Multiple Contest Winner
- Wade Edwards Learning Lab Board Trustee
- City Club Raleigh Board of Governors
- National Speakers Association Professional Member
- NCACPA 2017 Terry R. Alexander New Speaker Award
- Money, Inc. Contributor
- Best Kept Self Contributor
- The North Carolina 100 Contributor
Recent Media Features
What Clients are saying about Marcey
I initially hired Marcey Rader to help me with my work productivity and velocity. Within one month she has made a tremendous difference in how I work. Her work is valuable to a CEO or any knowledge worker. Marcey also has immense depth and breadth of knowledge in coaching personal health and wellness. Gregory Florez
These days I’m still on the go:
- mountain biking
- email processing
- trail running
- schedule mastering
- hoop dancing
- coffee loving
- meal planning
- task finishing
- jump roping