GET TO KNOW
Hi! I'm Marcey Rader. I love nothing more than empowering busy leaders and business owners to create time boundaries, increase focus and attention, improve their health, and live a happier, less stressful life.
I understand the roles of a corporate professional, road warrior, and a business owner. I'll be the first to tell you I made mistakes. All. Of. The. Mistakes. I was a hard-charging, high-intensity, Type A (Awesome) go-getter in my 20s and 30s that never stopped to smell the roses, look at the view, or soak in my accomplishments.
I just kept aiming for a higher promotion, harder race completed, another client closed, and one more box checked. I told myself that someday I would be happy. Someday I would be content. Someday I would focus on myself or (gulp) my husband.
Someday is not a day of the week.
The pivotal moment for me was a diagnosis at age 39 of autoimmune disease and stress-induced amenorrhea (that lasted 12 years!), all triggered by this high-burnout lifestyle. I had waited too long, and take #ExtremeOwnership that I had buried my head in the sand at my lifestyle's effects on me. I took matters into my own hands, researched, got the certifications, and realized what actual productivity and health meant. It was a gift for myself, but even more for my clients. I can offer personalized support, accountability, and productive strategies to help you move the needle on your career, health, and dreams.
Being productive and healthy doesn't require extreme self-discipline and willpower. It takes commitment, knowledge, support, and behavior change. It takes the right systems to save ourselves from ourselves. It takes proper habits sustainably built over time.
so what do I do, really?
I consult with companies and teams to create a culture with systems, processes, and behaviors to maximize efficiency that balances healthy well-being. From creating Design Days, Meeting Resets, communication plans, and more. Click here for more information.
I coach over-scheduled and over-tasked individuals and teams by emphasizing time and tech guardrails, prioritizing what matters, tackling the inbox, and instilling healthy, sustainable habits that let you put your phone down at night.
Through consulting and training, I work with companies and teams to banish burnout, reduce overwhelm, efficiently communicate through technology, hold productive meetings, and create transitions between work and play. All this so you can keep good people and work well together…
I write books and create tools about productivity and health for real people. Whether it's 12 months of behavior change or the perfect template for reflection, planning, and prioritizing, I got you covered.
our superstar team
With my Team Specialists, we provide an executive support team with different areas of subject matter expertise. Our unique approach and one-stop-shop can handle many of the challenges people have in their productivity and health journeys.
let's get to know each other
My husband, Kevin, is a professional drummer. Our first date was to Ben and Jerry's on October 19, 1993, and we've had Ben and Jerry's every month on the 19th since. Yep, over 300 times!
I hula hoop and read at the same time.
I hired my best friend of over 17 years, Lisa Wood, to be our Concierge and Director of Marketing, and it was one of the smartest decisions I ever made.
I competed in over 100 endurance and ultra-endurance triathlons, running, mountain bike, and adventure races in my 20s and 30s.
what I stand for
Supporting women business owners in politically and economically disadvantaged countries so they can build their community through knowledge capture and sharing and providing jobs to others.
What you say today may be different than what you said in the past, and we should all be allowed to change our minds.
Checking all the boxes isn't the goal. Checking the right boxes at the right time is what gets results.
Rich is money-focused. Wealth is freedom and time-focused. Be wealthy.
- B.S. in Exercise Science and Wellness
- M.Ed. in Health Promotion and Exercise Management
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Nutrition Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Behavior Change Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Weight Loss Specialist
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- International Health Coach
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Gut Health Specialist
- Science of Well-Being certification
- Fitness Business Association Executive Member
- Creator of the 25 in 25® and 10 by 10® Exercise Challenges
- Former Upward Women leadership team
- Small Business Association Women-Certified Small Business
- Emerging Women of North Carolina Award Winner
- Toastmasters International Multiple Contest Winner
- National Speakers Association Professional Member
- Certified Speaking Professional® of National Speakers Association
- Certified Digital Wellness Practitioner
- NCACPA Terry R. Alexander New Speaker Award
- eSpeakers Certified Virtual Presenter
- eSpeakers Certified Master Virtual Presenter
- Money, Inc. former Contributor
- Best Kept Self former Contributor
- North Carolina 100 and Agency 100 former Contributor
- Former Vistage International Member and Speaker
- myCPE award for Most Impactful Woman Leader
- myCPE award for Most Promising Personality
- Raleigh Founded Advisory Board Member
- Work Meaningful Foundation Board Member
- National Small Business Association Leadership Council
sample media features
RVA Small business network
Health& Well-Being for Business Owners: Mastering Tasks, Calendars, & Focus – WATCH NOW
marcey's podcast interviews
Looking for interviews with Marcey to learn more about her?
We've made it easy and created a Spotify playlist!