Hi! Let’s get the basics out of the way quickly: I’m a coach and speaker with a multi-role background in corporate operations. I’m also a best-selling author, online course creator, spokesperson and the founder of both Marcey Rader Coaching and the Work Well. Play More! Institute. I’m regularly featured in popular media including Money, Inc., Living Healthy, Business Travel News, Shape, Eating Well and Training Edge. Neat, huh? But you’re not here to hear about me. Not really. Right? You’re here to see if I can help you and your team rock your own worlds and feel great doing it. You bet your socks I can. You and I are going to get active. Engaged. Excited. And we’re going to bring your whole team into that frame of mind with us. You can ask Cisco, SAS, Biogen, Syngenta, Emaar Properties, or any of my other corporate clients. They’ll tell you about the best part: We’re going to have a ton of fun in the process. Because although I’ve got plenty of credentials to be all three, I’m not some same-old speaker, corporate coach, or just another trainer. But I’m also no Superwoman: my high-intensity career showed me that a high-stress, high-travel lifestyle is a great way to make yourself sick. Literally and life-threateningly ill. But by shifting my entire focus to proving that professional performance and productivity don’t. Have. To hurt. Your health… I got better. And hey, I’d already hiked the Grand freakin’ Canyon, rim to rim to rim. Why stop there?
Need a bio? Click here for Biography Options.
- B.S. in Exercise Science and Wellness
- M.Ed. in Health Promotion and Exercise Management
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach
- Integrative Nutrition Certified Gut Health Specialist
- Certified International Health Coach
- Emerging Women of North Carolina Award Winner
- Former Spokesperson for Extended Stay America
- Creator of the 25 in 25® and 10 by 10® Exercise Challenges
- Former Certified Productive Environment Specialist
- Toastmasters International Member and Multiple Contest Winner
- Wade Edwards Learning Lab Board Trustee
- City Club Raleigh Board of Governors
- National Speakers Association Professional Member
- NCACPA 2017 Terry R. Alexander New Speaker Award
- Money, Inc. Contributor
- Best Kept Self Contributor
- The North Carolina 100 Contributor
What Experts Say About
Attending today’s Email Extinguisher class was truly eye-opening. Thank you for such an inspirational and insightful class! I have no doubt your efforts are making significant changes to the way we all work. Audra Miller
Marcey’s love and passion for what she does shine through in the way she shows up in her work, and in life. Her enthusiasm and no-nonsense attitude truly set her apart, and she elevates the energy in the room, every time! The comprehensive informationshe provides can be applied immediately, so you walk away from her presentation, not just with the knowledge of what to do, but with the plan and action steps to put it in place. Marcey’s work is always top notch, and she genuinely cares about the success of her clients and their business. Noelle Ybarra
Need to add some copy to your brochure or help writing your own testimonial? Here are some real-life testimonials and a few samples for you to wordsmith as your own.
It’s a pretty tough crowd, and she held everyone’s attention until the very end. Mike Hourigan
Marcey’s program was amazingly helpful! As a busy person of many years, I thought I had it all figured out. Her ideas have changed the way I operate day-to-day. I was even applying tips she gave right during the program! Work is flowing, I’m getting more done and I feel at ease while doing it. Troy Stende
I took away tons of practical information from her talk. I travel 50 days a year and the binder clip idea…I’m totally doing that!
Thanks Marcey! Karl Sakas
I want to thank you so much for doing such an excellent job with our clients. People were talking about you through the rest of the conference. You were spot on with your presentation and it really resonated with the whole group. Mona Miranda
The time management steps to better productivity were so useful. As CEO, I’m already feeling I have more time in my dayby not allowing the email tool to dictate my schedule. My team said it was a fun, interactive way to learn new skills and think differently. I feel so much more connected to my team after this session. The investment was a total win. Pam Chanfrau
I never thought about how health and productivity went together until I started working with you. Now I know why I wasn’t able to make big changes in the past. Andrea Pereira
Need reassurance that Marcey can deliver or inspiration to write your own testimonial? Check out what former clients have said.
|Company Name:||Work Well. Play More!® Institute|
|Phone Number:||(484) 455 4122|